(1) Lindsey L, Husband A, Steed L, Walton R and Todd A.Helpful advice and hidden expertize: pharmacy users’experiences of community pharmacy accessibility. J.Public Health (Oxf.). (2017) 39: 609-15.
(2) Hanafi S, Poormalek F, Torkamandi H, Hajimiri M,Esmaeili M, Khooie SH, Gholami K, Hayatshahi Aand Javadi M. Evaluation of community pharmacists’knowledge, attitude and practice towards goodpharmacy practice in Iran. J. Pharm. Care (2013):19-24.
(3) Salari P and Abdollahi M. Ethics in pharmacy curriculumfor undergraduate pharmacy students: a needs assessmentstudy. Arch. Iran. Med. (2017) 20: 38-42.
(4) Dugan E, Trachtenberg F and Hall MA. Developmentof abbreviated measures to assess patient trustin a physician, a health insurer, and the medicalprofession. BMC Health Serv. Res. (2005) 5: 64.
(5) Holwerda N, Sanderman R, Pool G, Hinnen C,Langendijk JA, Bemelman WA and Hagedoorn M,Sprangers MA. Do patients trust their physician?The role of attachment style in the patient-physicianrelationship within one year after a cancer diagnosis.Acta Oncologica (2013) 52: 110-7.
(6) Beauchamp TL and Childress JF. Principles ofBiomedical Ethics. 5th ed. Oxford University Press,USA (2013) 40.
(7) Suki NM. Assessing patient satisfaction, trust,commitment, loyalty and doctors’ reputation towardsdoctor services. PaK. J. Med. Sci. (2011) 27: 1207-10.
(8) Bachinger SM, Kolk AM and Smets EM. Patients’trust in their physician—Psychometric properties ofthe Dutch version of the “Wake Forest Physician TrustScale”. Patient Educ. Couns. (2009) 76: 126-31.
(9) Shojaei A and Abolhasani Niaraki F. Criteria of trustin the physician-patient relationship. J. Med. EthicsHist. Med. (2013) 5: 79-90.
(10) Eukel H, Frenzel J, Skoy E and Faure M.Longitudinal evaluation of student professionalismthroughout the professional didactic curriculum ofa pharmacy program. Curr. Pharm. Teach.Learn.(2018) 10: 325-32.
(11) Okoro RN. Investigation of final‐year pharmacystudents’ views on professionalism and ethics inpharmacy practice: an interventional study. Int. J.Pharm Pract. (2019) 28: 130-3.
(12) Olsson E, Ingman P, Ahmed B and Sporrong SK.Pharmacist–patient communication in Swedishcommunity pharmacies. Res. Soc. Adm. Pharm.(2014) 10: 149-55.
(13) Hammer DP, Berger BA, Beardsley RS and EastonMR. Student professionalism. Am. J. Pharm. Edu.(2003) 67: 96.
(14) Chisholm-Burns MA, Spivey CA, Jaeger MC,Williams J and George C. Development of aninstrument to measure pharmacy student attitudestoward social media professionalism. Am. J. Pharm.Edu. (2017) 81: 65.
(15) Johnson JL and Chauvin S. Professional identityformation in an advanced pharmacy practice experience emphasizing self-authorship. Am. J. Pharm. Edu. (2016) 80: 172.
(16) Murad MS, Chatterley T and Guirguis LM. A metanarrative review of recorded patient–pharmacistinteractions: Exploring biomedical or patientcentered communication? Res. Soc. Adm. Pharm.(2014) 10: 1-20.
(17) Benjamin S and Harold K. Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of psychiatry: behavioral sciences /clinicalpsychiatry. 10th ed. Arjmad, Iran (2007) 13.
(18) Mey A, Knox K, Kelly F, Davey AK, Fowler J,Hattingh L, Fejzic J, McConnell D and WheelerAJ. Trust and safe spaces: mental health consumers’
and carers’ relationships with community pharmacystaff. Patient (2013) 6: 281-9.
(19) Planas LG, Kimberlin CL, Segal R, BrushwoodDB, Hepler CD and Schlenker BR. A pharmacist
model of perceived responsibility for drug therapy outcomes. Soc. Sci. Med. (2005) 60: 2393-403.
(20) Keating NL, Gandhi TK, Orav EJ, Bates DW and Ayanian JZ. Patient characteristics and experiences associated with trust in specialist physicians. Arch. Intern. Med. (2004) 164: 1015-20.
(21) Alte D, Weitschies W and Ritter CA. Evaluation of
30Trust- building consultation in community pharmacies with mystery shoppers. Ann. Pharmacother. (2007) 41: 1023-30.
(22) Salari P, Namazi H, Abdollahi M, Khansari F, Nikfar S, Larijani B and Araminia B. Code of ethics for the national pharmaceutical system: Codifying
and compilation. J. Res. Med. Sci. (2013) 18: 442.
(23) Javadi M, Ashrafi N and Salari P. Assessment of pharmacists experiences and attitudes toward professionalism and its challenges in pharmacy practice. Iranian journal of pharmaceutical research: Iran. J. Pharm. Res. (2018) 17: 168.
(24) Gidman W, Ward P and McGregor L. Understanding public trust in services provided by community pharmacists relative to those provided by general
practitioners: a qualitative study. BMJ Open (2012) 2: e000939.
(25) Code of ethics for the national pharmaceutical system. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. [Cited 2020 Sep 9] Available from URL: http:// enmehr.tums.ac.ir/uploads/65/old/Code_of_ethics_ for_the_national_pharmaceutical_system.pdf.