(1) Baker P, Hill PJ, Snarr BD, Alnabelseya N, Pestrak MJ, Lee MJ, Jennings LK, Tam J, Melnyk RA, Parsek MR, Sheppard DC, Wozniak DJ and Howell PL. Exopolysaccharide biosynthetic glycoside hydrolases can be utilized to disrupt and prevent Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms. Sci. Adv. (2016) 2: 1-10.
(2) Little DJ, Pfoh R, Mauff FL, Bamford NC, Notte C, Baker P, Guragain M, Robinson H, Pier GB, Nitz M, Deora R, Sheppard DC and Howell PL. PgaB orthologues contain a glycoside hydrolase domain that cleaves deacetylated poly-β(1,6)-Nacetylglucosamine and can disrupt bacterial biofilms. PLOS Pathog. (2018) 14: 1-29.
(3) Wang Z, Shen Y and Haapasalo M. Dental materials with antibiofilm properties. Dent Mater. (2014) 30:e1-e16.
(4) Rios HV, Vieira SL, Stefanello C, Kindlein L, Soster P, Santos PIdos and Toscan AB. Energy and nutrient utilisation of maizesoy diet supplemented with a xylanase- β-glucanase complex from Talaromyces versatilis. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol. (2017) 232: 80-90.
(5) Zhang SB, Zhang WJ, Zhai HC, Lv YY, Cai JP, Jia F, Wang JS and Hu YS. Expression of a wheat β-1,3-glucanase in Pichia pastoris and its inhibitory effect on fungi commonly associated with wheat kernel. Protein Expr. Purif. (2019) 154: 134-9.
(6) Yanase S, Yamada R, Kaneko S, Noda H, Hasunuma T, Tanaka T, Ogino C, Fukuda H and Kondo A. Ethanol production from cellulosic materials using cellulaseexpressing yeast. Biotecnol. J. (2010) 5: 449-55.
(7) Lin X, Wu Z, Zhang C, Liu S and Nie S. Enzymatic pulping of lignocellulosic biomass. Ind. Crop Prod. (2018) 120: 16- 24.
(8) Hutterer C, Kliba G, Punz M, Fackler K and Potthast A. Enzymatic pulp upgrade for producing high-value cellulose out of a Kraft paper pulp. Enzyme Microb. Technol. (2017) 102: 67-73.
(9) Chu CY, Tseng CW, Yueh PY, Duan CH and Liu JR. Molecular cloning and characterization of a β-glucanase from Piromyces rhizinflatus. J. Biosci Bioeng.
(2011) 111: 541-46.
(10) Kunamneni A. Cellulase in Biomedical Research. New and Future Developments in Microbial Biotechnology and Bioengineering (2016) Chapter 23.
(11) Teng Y, Yin Q, Ding M and Zhao F. Purification and characterization of a novel endo-β-1,4-glucanase, AfEG22, from the giant snail, Achatina fulica frussac. Acta Biochim. Biophys. Sin. (2010) 42: 729-734.
(12) Pinheiro GL, Correa RF, Cunha RS, Cardoso AM, Chaia C, Clementino MM, Garcia ES, Souza Wde and Frasés S. Isolation of aerobic cultivable cellulolytic bacteria from different regions of the gastrointestinal tract of giant land snail Achatina. fulica. Front Microbiol. (2015) 6: 1-15.
(13) Baktir A, Masfufatun, Hanum GR, Amalia KR and Purkan. Construction and characterization of the intestinal biofilm model of Candida spp. Res. J. Pharm. Biol. Chem. Sci. (2014) 5: 204-211.
(14) Schmeisser C, Steele H and Streit WR. Metagenomics, biotechnology with nonculturable microbes. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. (2007) 75: 955-62.
(15) Mirete S, Morgante V and Pastor JEG. Functional metagenomics of extreme environments. Curr. Opin Biotechnol. (2016) 38: 143-9.
(16) Yun J and Ryu S. Screening for novel enzymes from metagenome and SIGEX, as a way to improve it. Microb. Cell Fact. (2005) 4: 1-5.
(17) Kanokratana P, Eurwilaichitr L, Pootanakit K and Champreda V. Identification of glycosyl hydrolases from a metagenomic library of microflora in sugarcane bagasse collection site and their cooperative action on cellulose degradation. J. Biosci. Bioeng. (2015) 119: 384-91.
(18) Escuder-Rodríguez J-J, Decastro ME, Becerra M, Rodríguez-Belmonte E and Gonzalez-Siso MI. Advances of Functional Metagenomics in Harnessing Thermozymes. Metagenomics (2018) Chapter 15.
(19) Cardoso AM, Cavalcante JJV, Cantão ME, Thompson CE, Flatschart RB, Glogauer A, Scapin SMN, Sade YB, Belträo PJMSI, erber AL, Martins OB, Garcia ES, Souza Wde and Vasconcelos ATR. Metagenomic analysis of the microbiota from the crop of an invasive snail reveals a rich reservoir of novel genes. PLoS One (2012) 7: e48505.
(20) Wang Q, Qian C, Zhang XZ, Liu N, Yan X and Zhou Z. Characterization of a novel thermostable β-glucosidase from a metagenomic library of termite gut. Enzyme Microb. Technol. (2012) 51: 319-24.
(21) Zakharenko AM, Kusaykin MI, Kovalchuk SN, Sova VV, Silchenko AS, Belik AA, Anastyuk SD, Ly BM, Rasskazov VA and Zvyagintseva TN. Catalytic properties and amino acid sequence of endo-1→3-β-Dglucanase from the marine mollusk Tapes literata. Biochemistry (2012) 77: 878-88.
(22) Handelsman J. Metagenomics : application of genomics to uncultured microorganisms. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev. (2004) 68: 668-85.
(23) Teather RM and Wood PJ. Use of Congo red-polysaccharide interactions in enumeration and characterization of cellulolytic bacteria from the bovine rument. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. (1982) 43: 777-80.
(24) Miller GL. Use of dinitrosaIicyIic acid reagent for determination of reducing sugar. Anal. Chem. (1959) 31: 426-8.
(25) Thompson JD, Gibson TJ, Plewniak F, Jeanmougin F and Higgins DG. The CLUSTAL _X windows interface: flexible strategies for multiple sequence alignment aided by quality analysis tools. Nucleic Acids Res. (1997) 25: 4876-82.
(26) Dereeper A, Guignon V, Blanc G, Audic S, Buffet S, Chevenet F, Dufayard JF, Guindon S, Lefort V, Lescot M, Claverie JM and Gascuel O. Phylogeny.fr: robust phylogenetic analysis for the non-specialist. Nucleic Acids Res. (2008) 36: 465-9.
(27) Kim SJ, Lee CM, Han BR, Kim MY, Yeo YS, Yoon SH, Koo BS and Jun HK. Characterization of a gene encoding cellulase from uncultured soil bacteria. FEMS Microbiol. Lett. (2008) 282: 44-51.
(28) França A, Melo LDR and Cerca N. Comparison of RNA extraction methods from biofilm samples of Staphylococcus epidermidis. BMC Res Notes. (2011) 4:572.
(29) Daohong W, Bochu W, Biao L, Chuanren D and Jin Z. Extraction of total RNA from Chrysanthemum containing high levels of phenolic and carbohydrates. Colloids Surfaces B Biointerfaces. (2004) 36: 111-4.
(30) Ramalho AS, Beck S, Farinha CM, Clarke LA, Heda GD, Steiner B, Sanz J, Gallati S, Amaral MD, Harris A and Tzetis M. Methods for RNA extraction, cDNA preparation and analysis of CFTR transcripts. J. Cyst. Fibros. (2004) 3: 11-5.
(31) Sambrook J and Russell DW. Molecular cloning a laboratory manual. 3rd ed. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, New York (2001) 261-280.
(32) Ze-liang W, Zhi-yi Z, Shan-zhi L, Yuanzhen L and Qian Z. Construction and characterization of cDNA library from water-stressed plantlets regenerated invitro of Populus hopeiensis. For Stud China. (2005) 7: 39-42.
(33) Xiao-hong C, Zhi C, Hang-ping Y, Feng C, Hai-hong Z and Hong-juan Z. Construction and characterization of a cDNA library from human liver tissue with chronic hepatitis B. J. Zhejiang Univ. Sci. (2005) 6B: 288-294.
(34) Grant S, Grant WD, Cowan DA, Jones BE, Ma Y, Ventosa A and Heaphy S. Identification of eukaryotic open reading frames in metagenomic cDNA libraries made from environmental samples. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. (2006) 72: 135-143.
(35) Hu PF, Li XC, Liu HK, Guan WJ and Ma YH. Construction and characterization of a cDNA expression library from the endangered Hu sheep. Geneitics Mol. Res. (2014) 13: 9019-9023.
(36) Altschui SF, Madden TL, Schäffer AA, Zhang J, Zhang Z, Miller W and Lipman DJ. Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation of protein database search programs. Nucleic Acids Res. (1997) 25:3389-3402.