(1) Upadhyay A, Murmu A, Singh A and Panda A. Kinetics of inclusion body formation and its correlation with the Characteristics of protein aggregates in Escherichia coli. Microb Cell Fact. (2012): e33951.
(2) Peternel S and Komel R. Isolation of biologically active nanomaterials (inclusion bodies) from bactrial cells. Microb Cell Fact. (2010) 9:66-82.
(3) Peternel S, Gerdadolkin J,Gabrec-Porekar J and Komel R. Engineering inclusion bodies for non denaturing extraction of functional proteins. Microb Cell Fact. (2008) 7: 34-43.
(4) Jevsevar S, Gaberc-Porekar V, Fonda I, Podobnik B, Grdadolnik J and Menart V. Production of non-classical inclusion bodies from which correctly folded protein can be extracted. Biotechnol Prog. (2005) 21: 632-639.
(5) Singh S and Panda AK. Solubilization and refolding of bacterial inclusion body proteins. Biosci Bioeng. (2005) 4:303-310.
(6) Vallejo L and Rinas U. Strategies for the recovery of active proteins through refolding of bacterial inclusion body proteins. Microb Cell Fact. (2004) 3: 11-23.
(7) Tsumoto K, Abe R, Ejima D and ArakawaT. Non-denaturing solubilization of inclusion bodies. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. (2010) 11: 309-312.
(8) Umetsu M, Tsumoto K, Nitta S, Adschiri T, Ejima D, Awakara T and Kumagai I. Nondenaturing solubilization of β2 microglobuline from inclusion bodies by L-arginine. Biochem Biophys Resear Communic. (2005) 328: 189-197.
(9) Singh S, Sharma A, Upadhyay AK, Singh A, Garg LC and Panda AK. Solubilization of inclusion body proteins using n-propanol and its refolding into bioactive form. Protein Expr Purif. (2012) 81: 75-82.
(10) Timasheff S.The control of protein stability and association by weak interactions with water: How do solvents effect these processes. Annu Rev Biophys Biomol Struct. (1993) 22: 67-97.
(11) Pace C, Trevino S, Prabhakaran E and Scholtz JM. Protein structure, stability and solubility in water and other solvents. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. (2004) 359: 1225-1235.
(12) Pace C, Grimsley G and Scholtz JM. Denaturation of proteins by Urea and Guanidine hydrochloride, in : Buchner J, Kiefhaber T, editors. Protein Folding Handbook. Weinheim: John Wiley & Sons, Inc; (2005) p. 45-69.
(13) Liu H, Zhou X and Zhang Y. A Comparative Investigation on different refolding strategies of recombinant human tissue-type plasminogen activator derivative. Biotechnol Lett. (2006) 28: 457-463.
(14) Bradford M. A Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Anal Biochem. (1976) 72: 248-254.
(15) Fabian H, Mantele W. Handbook of vibrational spectroscopy. Vol 5. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons; (2001).
(16) Keith O, Boris AC,Ronald W and Anthony LF. Native-like secondary structure in Interleukin-β inclusion bodies by attenuated total reflectance FTIR. Biochemistry, (1994) 33: 2628-2634.
(17) Halle B, Denisov VP, Modig K, Davidovic M. Protein conformational transitions as seen from the solvent: magnetic relaxation dispersion studies of water, co-solvent, and denaturant interactions with non-native proteins, : Buchner J, Kiefhaber T, editors. Protein Folding Handbook. Weinheim: John Wiley & Sons, Inc; (2005) p.201-246.
(18) 2014, "Peak Fitters", http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~toh/spectrum/InteractivePeakFitter.htm
(19) Cai Y, Bao J, Lao X, Zheng H, Chen J and Yu R Computational design, functional analysis and antigenic epitope estimation of a novel hybrid of 12 peptides of hirudin and reteplase. J Mol Model. (2015) 21(9):1-9.