(1) NagamV, NetalaVR, Desaraju S, Kalla C, Bobbu P, Dandu A and Tartte V. Endophytes: a natural source for novel compounds. World J Pharm. Res. (2014) 3: 1352-1370.
(2) Zhang HW, Song YC and Tan RX. Biology and chemistry of endophytes. Nat. Prod. Rep. (2006) 23: 753-771.
(3) Ding HE, Yang ZD, Sheng L, Zhou SY, Li S and Yao XJ, Zhi KK, Wang YG and Zhang F. Secovironolide, a novel furanosteroid scaffold with a five-membered B ring from the endophytic fungus Talaromyces wortmannii, lgt-4. T. Lett. (2015) 56: 6754-6757.
(4) Fu GC, Yang ZD, Zhou SY, Yu HT, Zhang F and Yao XJ. Two new compounds, deacetylisowortmins A and B, isolated from an endophytic fungus, Talaromyces wortmannii lgt-4. Nat. Prod. Res. (2016) 30: 1623–1627.
(5) Fu GC, Yang ZD, Zhou SY, Li XM, Yu HT and Yao XJ, Fang JG, Shu ZM, Xue HY and Wang YG. Wortmannines A-C, three novel wortmannin derivatives with an unusual five-membered b ring from the endophytic fungus Talaromyces wortmannii, lgt-4. T. Lett. (2016) 57:4608-4611.
(6) Zhi KK, Yang ZD, Zhou SY, Yao XJ, Li S and Zhang F. A new furanosteroid from Talaromyces sp. lgt-4, a fungal endophyte isolated from Tripterygium wilfordii. Nat. Prod. Res. (2016) 30: 2137–2141.
(7) Sun JY, Yang ZD, Fu GC, Wang YG, Xue HY and Shu ZM. A new wortmannine derivative from a Tripterygium wilfordii endophytic fungus Talaromyces wortmannii lgt-4. Nat. Prod. Res. (2017) 31: 2527–2530.
(8) Zhi KK, Yang ZD, Shi DF, Yao XJ and Wang MG. Desmodeleganine, a new alkaloid from the leaves of Desmodium elegans as a potential monoamine oxidase inhibitor. Fitoterapia (2014) 98: 160-165.
(9) Han FB, Lin SW, Liu P, Liu XJ, Tao J, Deng XB, Yi CQ and Xu H. Discovery of a novel series of thienopyrimidine as highly potent and selective PI3K inhibitors. ACS Med. Chem. Lett. (2015) 6: 434−438.
(10) Guo LM, Shao CL, Liu X, Fang YC, Wei YX, Sun LL, Gu QQ, Zhu WM, Guan HS and Wang CY. Chemical composition and antitumor activity of Sargassum pallidum. Chin Tradit Herbal Drugs. (2009) 40: 1879-1882.
(11) Ren H, Cao XL, Wang QE and Xu CM. Antitumor metabolites from fungus Aspergillus sydomi D2-6. Chin. Pharm. J. (2011) 46: 569-575.
(13) Zhao DQ, Wu ZH, Liu Dong, Pei YH, Lin WH and Bai J. Secondary metabolites from marine sponge-associated fungus Hansfordia sp. J. Shenyang Pharm. Univ. (2013) 42: 342-345.
(14) Timo S and Thomas H. Structures, sensory activity, and dose/response functions of 2,5-diketopiperazines in roasted cocoa nibs (Theobroma cacao). J. Agric. Food Chem. (2005) 53: 7222-31.
(15) Xie XC, Mei WL, Zeng YB, Lin HP, Zhuang L, Dai HF and Hong K. Cytotoxic constituents from marine actinomycete Streptomyces sp. 124092. Chem. J. Chin. Univ. (2008) 29: 2183-2186.
(16) Qi J, Shao CL, Li ZY, Gan LS, Fu XM, Bian WT, Zhao HY and Wang CY. Isocoumarin derivatives and benzofurans from a sponge-derived Penicillium sp. Fungus. J. Nat. Prod. (2013) 76: 571−579.
(17) Li LQ, Yang YG, Zeng Y, Zou C and Zhao PJ. A new azaphilone, kasanosin C, from an endophytic Talaromyces sp. T1BF. Molecules (2010) 15: 3993-3997.